Christ’s call to evangelize was made to every Catholic Christian, and the Second Vatican Council reiterated this need, urging each of the baptized to bring the Gospel, found fully in the Catholic Church, to a culture that has largely reverted to paganism. As an on-the-street Catholic evangelization organization, St. Paul Street Evangelization provides an avenue for you to share the Person of Jesus Christ and the truth and beauty of the Catholic Faith with a hungry culture. Click Get Involved on the menu to find out how you can help.
“As a Church, we are called to evangelize and bring the good news to the world. Each one of us has a story to tell abut how Christ has changed our lives. St. Paul Street Evangelization will give you the tools you need to articulate your relationship with Christ to a hungry broken world. In the Twin Cities, SPSE taught over 150 Catholics to be evangelists. What a thrill to see them on the street talking to people who were looking for God.” Jeff Cavins
To learn more about St. Paul Street Evangelization at the national level, click here.
Raymond Leo Cardinal Burke
“I am very happy to have the occasion to express my deepest esteem for St. Paul Street Evangelization. This apostolate…is doing a tremendous work in bringing Christ and his truth and love to all parts of the United States and also in other nations. I give my whole hearted support to the work and I pray for it daily that it will continue and grow for the sake of the salvation of many souls… I am happy on this occasion to recommend to you St. Paul Street Evangelization and urge you to become involved with it.”
Most Reverend Allen Vigneron
“One of the new methods [of evangelization] I would like to recommend is the work of St. Paul Street Evangelization … I, having personally participated in their work of street evangelization, enthusiastically endorse this group … I encourage you to join me in offering your prayers and support for this organization.”
“Street evangelism is as old as the gospel itself. The Apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ were the first street preachers announcing the good news of salvation and the Church in the streets of the Roman Empire. This tradition was practiced by the great saints throughout history and is alive again with and spreading across the globe. The faithful Catholics who make up St. Paul Street Evangelism live up to their name. Support them, follow them, join them!”
St. Paul Street Evangelization
St. Paul Street Evangelization provides an avenue for you to share the Person of Jesus Christ and the truth and beauty of the Catholic Faith with a hungry culture.
In order to build a civilization of love, we must first create a culture of evangelization.
Our street teams have shared the Gospel with tens of thousands of people and thousands have become Catholic or returned to the Catholic Church. Our non-confrontational approach is welcomed by communities all over the world. St. Paul Street Evangelization is not an apologetics ministry. Instead, we build bridges of trust with our communities and help people encounter Jesus Christ & His Church through listening, friendship, prayer, and proclamation. People thank our evangelists for their presence every time they go out and share their faith in the public square. Join or start a team today!
Become a Partner
Click here to find out how to get involved today. Sow into a faithful Catholic apostolate that is helping ordinary Catholics become extraordinary evangelists. Our partners have access to exclusive online training courses in the New Evangelization, over two dozen printable PDF tracts on the Catholic faith, our exclusive Evangelization Formation Series, highly discounted partner only store, team development tools, online video modules, and more. You also know that your contribution is being well spent and is truly appreciated by a small Catholic non-profit. Join today!
Below is the basic plan for introducing Evangelization into our Parish. In AOD we are Unleashing the Gospel by Evangelization as promoted by Most Reverend Allen Vigneron.
We are putting together a Basic Evangelization Training workshop at St. Mary, Our Lady of Annunciation, presented by St. Paul Street Evangelization. We are planning to have the following two training sessions:
- Simple free 1 hour talk that explains the basics of evangelization and the skills used to evangelize on the street and in your normal life.
- Formal free one day Basic Evangelization Training on a Saturday. The participants are Catholics in good standing with the Church that have a basic understanding of their Catholic faith. Every participant receives a St. Paul Street Evangelization participants manual. Training results in Basic Certification through our national office.
- Basic Evangelization Training (brochure) is among the most hands on, practical, and dynamic evangelization workshops for Catholics in the world today. Participants will gain the courage they need to be an enthusiastic and joyful evangelists as they overcome the fear many of us have to share our faith.
Click on the Get Involved icon above below the below the Blessed Mother, and Submit your name.
If you would like to get involved with this local chapter of St. Paul Street Evangelization, please fill out the form below.
St. Paul Street Evangelization
Code of Conduct and Membership Statement
In taking part with the evangelization activities of St. Paul Street Evangelization, I hereby affirm that:
- I am a Catholic in good standing;
- I am 18 years of age or older;
- In word and witness, I will promote active assent to all the teachings of the Church, as declared by the current Catechism of the Catholic Church;
- I do not formally cooperate with groups promoting active or passive dissent from the teachings of the Catholic Church, nor will I promote active or passive dissent from the teachings of the Catholic Church;
- My lifestyle does not constitute grave, manifest scandal.
- I will cooperate with all legal and canonical authorities.