Board of Directors
Steve Dawson, President, National Director
After a powerful conversion to the Catholic faith in 2006, Steve has been active in various Catholic ministries and in leadership positions in the pro-life movement. Steve also spent time discerning religious life, spending 14 months with the Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate, before discerning his call to work for the Church as a layman. As Founder and National Director of St. Paul Street Evangelization, he has been featured on EWTN Television and Radio, Catholic Answers Live, Catholic Connection, Kresta in the Afternoon, the Radio Maria Network, Sirius Satellite Radio, Archangel Radio as well as in several Catholic news publications. He resides in Bloomington, IN with his wife Maria and two children.
Adam Janke, Vice-President, Program Director
As program director Adam develops many of the programs and resources available for our teams and other Catholics that want to be part of the Catholic Church’s evangelical mission. He also travels across the country offering workshops and talks on how to put the New Evangelization into practice in our everyday lives bringing with him the experiences and stories of the thousands of evangelists that work with SPSE. After converting to Catholicism from biblical fundamentalism in 2005, Adam obtained his BA in Theology and Catechetics from Franciscan University of Steubenville. While working as a full time Director of Religious Education and Coordinator of Youth Ministry, he also obtained his Masters in Theology from Franciscan. He has been active in parish ministry, has served as a team member for his local 40 Days for Life team, and served as the diocesan coordinator of the National March for Life for 7 years. Adam has been featured on EWTN Television and Radio, Catholic Answers Live, the Radio Maria Network, The Son Rise Morning Show, The National Catholic Register, as well as in several Catholic news publications. He resides in Michigan with his wife and five children.” Adam is a proud member of the Catholic Speakers Bureau, CMG Booking.
Rev. Charles Fox, Board Director, SPSE Spiritual Director
Fr. Charles Fox, S.T.L., is a priest of the Archdiocese of Detroit. Ordained in 2006, Fr. Fox has served in two parochial assignments, as the personal secretary to Archbishop Allen Vigneron, and as a member of the faculty of Sacred Heart Major Seminary, Detroit. Fr. Fox is currently pursuing a doctorate in Sacred Theology at the Pontifical University of St. Thomas Aquinas (Angelicum) in Rome.
Louis Brown, Board Director
Louis Brown is a Catholic attorney and the director of CMF CURO, a Catholic health care ministry through the Christ Medicus Foundation that provides a new Catholic health care alternative. Mr. Brown is a graduate from the Howard University School of Law and has previously worked for the Maryland Catholic Conference and the U.S. House of Representatives. Mr. Brown has been featured in the National Catholic Register and currently resides in Troy, Michigan.
Maria Dawson, Board Director
Maria Dawson is a faithful Catholic and graduated with a degree in humanities and Catholic culture from Franciscan University of Steubenville before getting her master’s degree in teaching from the University of Michigan. After working as an educator at several Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Detroit, she currently works full time as a stay at home mom.
Episcopal Board of Advisers
- His Eminence Raymond Leo Cardinal Burke, Cardinal Patron of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta
- The Most Reverend Allen H. Vigneron, Archbishop of Detroit
- The Most Reverend Earl Boyea, Bishop of Lansing
National Support Team
- Paul Mathers, Regional Director, Southeastern United States
- Ed Graveline, Regional Director, Mountain Region United States
- James Stabile, Regional Director, West Coast
- Nancy Duey, National Prayer Coordinator
Board of Advisers
- Dr. John Bergsma, Professor of Theology, Franciscan University of Steubenville
- Jeff Cavins, Director of Evangelization (Arch. Minn.), Author, Speaker
- Nicholas El-Hajj, Catholic Apologist
- Dr. Robert Fastiggi, Professor of Systematic Theology, SHMS
- Fr. Peter Damien Fehlner, FI, Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate
- Marcus Grodi, The Coming Home Network
- Nicholas Hardesty, Catholic Catechist, Apologist, Blogger
- Al Kresta, Catholic Broadcaster, Journalist, and Author
- Peter Lamporte, SPSE Collaborator / Fisher of Men
- Dave Mahoney, Direct and Digital Marketing Advisor
- John Martignoni, Catholic Speaker and Apologist
- Rev. Elias Mary Mills, F.I. Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate
- Rev. Mitch Pacwa, S.J. EWTN Live Television Host
- Steve Ray, Catholic Writer, Speaker, and Apologist
- Sr. Ann Shields, Renewal Ministries
- Deacon Harold Burke Sivers, Catholic Evangelist and Speaker
- Teresa Tomeo, Catholic Media Expert and Host of Catholic Connection
- Michael Trueman, Chancellor of the Archdiocese of Detroit
- Sherry Weddell, Catherine of Siena Institute
- Brandon Vogt, Catholic Blogger, Writer, Speaker