You can use this page to set up a single donation to St. Paul Street Evangelization. Thank you for your gift! All gifts are tax deductible. St. Paul Street Evangelization is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Also consider becoming a sustaining member!
For as little as $10.00 a month you can support this ministry and gain access to our members area.
By becoming a supporting member of St. Paul Street Evangelization, you are pledging a small monthly donation to help fund our apostolate on the national and international level. Unlike some similar organizations which charge their local chapters more than $500 per year, St. Paul Street Evangelization offers support to its local chapters for free. We are not sponsored by any parish or diocese. Because of this, we need the help of many Catholics like yourself to give a little each month so that we can continue our mission of taking the Catholic Faith to the streets.
Here is what you get for your monthly pledge:
- Full access to our training website and certification courses with updates and new training modules each month.
- Access to live training video conferences.
- Access to our Members Store which carries our resources (such as Miraculous Medals and T-Shirts) at discounted rates.
- Access to all of our pamphlets in PDF format for you to print out and distribute at no charge.
- Access to all of the other various resources and templates that our team leaders use around the country.
- The knowledge that your contributions will be well spent for the conversion of our entire world to Christ and His Church.
Here is what our teams get for your monthly pledge:
- Team Development, Coordination, and Support.
- Online Evangelist Training and Certification
- Materials – SPSE provides signs, Rosaries, CDs, business card templates, and other materials to each local team. For teams that cannot afford the donation requested for these items, we work with them to get them to them for as little as possible.
- Free printable pamphlets – Teams have access to 25 pamphlets on the Catholic faith that will help them with their evangelization efforts.
- Website – Every local team is provided with a free website to help the members to coordinate their efforts.
- Media – Local teams can access press releases, public service announcements, television and radio interviews, archived news stories, and other media related resources at the national website.
- Evangelization and Catechetical Blog – A team of evangelists writes on timely topics addressing issues related to evangelization, catechesis, apologetics, and the Church.
- Prayer Warrior Group – Evangelists can rely on the support of our prayer group of hundreds of Catholics who intercede for their intentions and their work on the streets.
- Apologetics Group – Evangelists can sharpen their apologetics skills by joining thousands of other Catholics in the SPSE apologetics group on Facebook.