Discounted Rate of $110.00 until September 1, 2017
- Date: September 21-22, 2017
- Time: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Both days)
- Cost: $125 (Morning Hospitality, Lunch, and Materials Included) or $20 for individual lectures.
- Scholarships: Available on a first come basis for those with a financial need.
- Certification: Intermediate Certification through the SPSE National Office
- Registration: streetevangelization.com
Advanced Evangelization Training is for those with some evangelization experience, such as parish and diocesan staff, parish volunteers, small group leaders, SPSE team members and team leaders, current SPSE regional missionaries, and anyone with an interest in evangelization who feels that they already have a grasp of the basics. Topics here are more in-depth and academic, yet they still have a strong connection to practical implementation in the field. Each lecture is given by an expert in the field of evangelization, theology, or scripture.
- The History of Fruitful Evangelization
- Our Wounded Nature: Sin & Brokenness
- Jesus as the Model of All Evangelization with Dr. Robert Fastiggi
- He Who Believes: The Spiritual Life with Fr. Ignatius Manfredonia, FI
- Live Lab: Evangelize Detroit with Steve Dawson
- Salvation: Responding to Mercy with Dr. Ralph Martin
- The Eucharist & Evangelization with Fr. John Vandenakker, CC
- You Will Receive Power: Ministry for Healing with Fr. Mathias Thelen
- Evangelizing the Cultural Man
Advanced evangelization training is required for all participants on the Regional Missionary track. Anyone who has completed Basic Evangelization Training, has experience as a team member or team leader with St. Paul Street Evangelization, and completes the Advanced Evangelization Training will qualify for Intermediate Certification through St. Paul Street Evangelization.