Application Progress Tracker
Thank you for contacting St. Paul Street Evangelization about starting a team. Please review this Start a Team guide which gives an overview of St. Paul Street Evangelization along with the steps needed to get started as a team leader. The next steps you need to complete to become a team leader are listed below. Consider bookmarking this link and checking back regularly to see your progress and your next steps.
Complete these steps to become an official SPSE Team Leader.
- ✔️Fill out the Team Leader Application
- ✔️Create a partner account
- ✔️Have a pastor or friend submit a faith reference
- ✔️Speak with our Director, Bob Wilson, to confirm that you are a good fit for the role. Schedule a call at this link
After completing these steps, you will be an official SPSE team leader. We will add your team to our Locations page with a grey icon and mark your team as “in development.” You will receive your own team website that allows you to, among other things, add and email members of your team, post upcoming outings on your team calendar, and share stories and pictures from the street.
It’s important for SPSE Team Leaders to evangelize regularly, utilize their team website, receive ongoing formation in our school, and respond to people who contact them through our Locations page. Complete the following steps to become a fully developed team with a colored icon on our Locations page:
- Complete one of the following:
- Virtual Street Evangelization Workshop
- Introduction to Evangelization course
- Parish or virtual school of evangelization
- Attend Team Leader Onboarding Webinar
- Complete Street Ready Evangelization Call
- Add team members to your website, schedule & go on your first outing, and share a story from the outing on your team page
If you have questions about the status of your application, please contact Bob Wilson: firstname.lastname@example.org.