Application Progress Tracker
Thank you for contacting St. Paul Street Evangelization about starting a team. Please review this Start a Team guide which gives an overview of St. Paul Street Evangelization along with the steps needed to get started as a team leader. The next steps you need to complete to become a team leader are listed below. Consider bookmarking this link and checking back regularly to see your progress and your next steps.
Complete these steps to become an official SPSE Team Leader.
- ✔️Fill out the Team Leader Application
- ✔️Create a partner account
- ✔️Have a pastor or friend submit a faith reference
- ✔️Speak with Brian Lee, our Director of Teams, to confirm that you are a good fit for the role. Schedule a call at this link
After completing these steps, you will be an official SPSE team leader. We will add your team to our Locations page with a grey icon and mark your team as “in development.” You will receive your own team website that allows you to, among other things, add and email members of your team, post upcoming outings on your team calendar, and share stories and pictures from the street.
- Take Introduction to Evangelization course
- Watch Team Leader Training videos
- Complete Street Ready Evangelization Call
- Use your team website to add members to your team and schedule your first outing
- Obtain evangelization supplies (team starter pack)
- Complete your first outing and blog about it on your team page
- Join a team leader small group
After completing these steps, your team status will change and your team will be recognized on the Locations page as a fully developed team with a colored icon.
If you have questions about the status of your application, please contact Brian Lee: email@example.com.