If you think that God may be calling you to get involved with St. Paul Street Evangelization as an evangelist on the streets, complete the form below and someone will contact you within one business day. If you are filling out the form for a parish or diocese, let us know in the comments section so that we can get you the appropriate package. If you do not receive a response from us within 24 hours (or by the next business day) by email or phone, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sometimes our response email gets improperly marked as spam, so make sure to check your spam folder as well.
St. Paul Street Evangelization
Code of Conduct and Membership Statement
In taking part in the activities of St. Paul Street Evangelization, I hereby affirm that:
- I will be a positive role model for volunteers treating all members of the community with honor, dignity and respect
- I will not evangelize as part of an official SPSE team outing unless there are at least 2 people present
- I will not allow minors to participate in an official SPSE team outing, unless it is being conducted as an official parish or diocesan event or unless the minor’s parent is present and takes responsibility for the minor during the outing
- I will conduct myself with Christian charity, cultivating peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, and self-control; while rejecting hatred, strife, anger, dissension, and factions (cf. Gal [5:20]-23). I will not engage in physical altercations
- I will promote active assent to all the teachings of the Church and not formally cooperate with groups promoting active or passive dissent from the teachings of the Catholic Church
- I will cooperate with all legal and canonical authorities
- Neither I, nor anyone on my team, accept any money during evangelization outings. If someone wants to donate they need to make a donation online or arrange another way to give
- I will not evangelize as part of an SPSE related activity on private property without the express permission of the property owner or management
- I will keep political advocacy for candidates or legislation separate from my activities as part of an official SPSE team
- I will not give legal, medical, or professional advice while evangelizing
- I will not use or possess alcohol and/or illicit drugs while evangelizing during an official SPSE team outing
- I understand that any violation of the above affirmations means that my evangelization efforts will not be in affiliated with St. Paul Street Evangelization or St. Paul Evangelization Institute.