If you think that God may be calling you to get involved with St. Paul Street Evangelization as an evangelist on the streets, complete the form below and someone will contact you within one business day. If you are filling out the form for a parish or diocese, let us know in the comments section so that we can get you the appropriate package. If you do not receive a response from us within 24 hours (or by the next business day) by email or phone, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sometimes our response email gets improperly marked as spam, so make sure to check your spam folder as well.
St. Paul Street Evangelization
Code of Conduct and Membership Statement
In taking part in the activities of St. Paul Street Evangelization, I hereby affirm that:
- I am a Catholic in good standing.
- I am 18 years of age or older;
- In word and witness, I will promote active assent to all the teachings of the Church, as declared by the current Catechism of the Catholic Church.
- I do not formally cooperate with groups promoting active or passive dissent from the teachings of the Catholic Church, nor will I promote active or passive dissent from the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- My lifestyle does not constitute grave, manifest scandal.
- I will cooperate with all legal and canonical authorities.
- I will conduct myself with Christian charity, cultivating peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, and self-control; while rejecting hatred, strife, anger, dissension, and factions (cf. Gal 5:20-23).
- Prior to leading a team, I will make a Profession of faith and take an Oath of Fidelity, both found here.