How we use donations.
St. Paul Street Evangelization, a small non-profit apostolate operating with the approval of our bishops, needs your help today!
Our overhead is low and we do not automatically charge our teams a set fee to get involved.
Because our operating expenses are paid primarily through donations, we need your help!
St. Paul Street Evangelization is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Full access to our training website with updates and new training resources each month.
- Access to live training video conferences.
- Access to our Members Store which carries our resources (such as Miraculous Medals and T-Shirts) at discounted rates.
- Access to all of our pamphlets in PDF format for you to print out and distribute at no charge.
- Access to all of the other various resources and templates that our team leaders use around the country.
- The knowledge that your contributions will be well spent for the conversion of our entire world to Christ and His Church.
Read what Archbishop Vigneron, Archbishop of Detroit, has to say about Supporting SPSE by clicking here.