What are team badges?
Team badges are our way of publicly recognizing our teams for their achievements and honoring our most active teams. The badges we offer include the blog badge, the calendar badge, the street ready badge, the profile badge, and the team type badges.
What do the different symbols and colors mean?
- The pencil means the team has blog posts on their team website
- The calendar means they’ve scheduled outings on their team calendar
- The street light means their team leader has passed our Street Ready Phone Interview
- The yellow circle means their team leader has a profile on our team website
Each ring-shaped badge represents one of our team types.
- The blue ring represents an individual team
- The white ring represents a parish team
- The orange ring represents a university team
- The black ring represents a developing team
- The red ring represents a regional missionary
- The green ring represents an urban missionary
See our missionaries page for more information about the differences between a regional missionary and an urban missionary.
Where are badges displayed?
Team badges show up in three places: the map on our Locations page, the search results below the map, and your team website. If you want to see what badges you have right now, go click your team on our Locations page or visit your team website.
How do I obtain each badge?
- Obtain a Team Type badge by specifying your team type when you fill out our Start a Team form
- Change your team type by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Obtain the blog badge by summarizing an outing on your team website
- Obtain the calendar badge by posting an event on your team calendar
- Obtain the street ready badge by completing a Street Ready Phone Interview
- Obtain the profile badge by filling out the profile form on our website
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com