SPSE MIDWEST REGION
Our mission is to Train, Equip, and Mobilize Catholics in the urgent work of evangelization.
Come join the mission! We can come to your parish or group event for a talk, training, or workshop.
Dr. Deb McManimon Regional Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Denise Hirl Regional missionary at email@example.com
Please keep these people who shared requests with us at our prayer station in your thoughts and prayers
- Amanda – for her surgery
- Robert – healing from cancer
- Mary Ellen – for a smooth transition to a nursing home
- Willard – health issues
- Pedro – trauma
- Pat – healing for her vision
- Greg – healing from cancer
- John – restoration of hearing after accident
As we welcome the newborn King, our prayers are with you all for a blessed New Year! If you have been out evangelizing, thank you for sharing your gifts with your brothers and sisters in Christ. If you haven’t yet begun to share your faith with others – now is the time to start. The work of evangelization is urgent and so many souls are waiting for what you have to give. God created you at this time, in this place, because he has a plan for you. Part of that plan is to share your joy of being Catholic with those you meet!
Upcoming Events Midwest Region
- January 5 | Talk with St. Cloud youth group
- January 11| St. Vincent de Paul Council Retreat Rochester, MN
- January 29 | Speak to Faith Formation group at St. Joseph the Worker Mankato
- February 1 | Talk at St. Mary’s Church in Chatfield MN
- February 22 | WINE Conference vendor table
- February 22 | Speak to Men’s Conference Diocese of St. Cloud
- February 23 | Talk with St. Cloud Youth group
- February 29 | Talk at St. Columban in Preston, MN as part of a series on discipleship
We can come to your parish or event to help you on your way to sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ and the Church that he founded!