St. Paul Street Evangelization is a grassroots, non-profit Catholic evangelization organization, dedicated to responding to the mandate of Jesus to preach the Gospel to all nations by taking our Catholic Faith to the streets. We do this in a non-confrontational way, allowing the Holy Spirit to move in the hearts of those who witness our public Catholic presence. As an on-the-street Catholic evangelization organization, St. Paul Street Evangelization provides an avenue for you to share the Person of Jesus Christ and the truth and beauty of the Catholic Faith with a hungry culture. With 100 different chapters throughout the world, Click here to find out how to get involved today.
The next live Basic Evangelization Training event will be held at Sacred Heart Major Seminary in Detroit, MI on February 21-22, 2014. Click Here and Sign-up today!
From the Blog…
Human beings are themselves considered consumer goods t […]
Get more articles like this & resources by becoming […]
15. (1) In first place, we can mention the area of ordi […]
By Matt Fradd How should one respond to those who say t […]
by Adam Janke, Program Director Get more articles like […]
Learn How To Start A Team
Teams to do not pay any fees & we provide everything you need:
- Team Development and Coordination Assistance.
- Online Evangelist Training and Certification including two full courses and monthly training modules.
- Materials for Local Teams: SPSE provides signs, Rosaries, CDs, business card templates, and other materials to local teams for a minimal suggested donation that covers costs and shipping expenses.
- Free professionally produced printable pamphlets.
- Every team receives a local website.
- Media such as press releases, PSAs, TV interviews, and other related resources.
- Evangelization and Catechetical Blog.
- Prayer Support. We have a group of nearly 1,000 people praying for your team.
- Apologetics Support.
- Parish and Diocesan Support.
- Live training opportunities & conference speakers, including single talk, one day, and three day formats.
“Street evangelism is as old as the gospel itself. The Apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ were the first street preachers announcing the good news of salvation and the Church in the streets of the Roman Empire. This tradition was practiced by the great saints throughout history and is alive again with and spreading across the globe. The faithful Catholics who make up St. Paul Street Evangelism live up to their name. Support them, follow them, join them!”